Beat the heat this summer with these energy-saving tips! Discover the most efficient ways to reduce your energy bill!
- Use window units only in contained areas.
- Program thermostats to remain off when you’re away.
- Unplug electronics when they are not in use.
- Dry your clothes with the summer heat.
- Clean your air filters.
- Close the curtains and blinds to keep cooler air.
- Use your grill on hot summer days instead of the oven.
- Make sure that your attic is fully insulated!
We hope these help you save some extra money this Summer!